For information call us 877-891-6206
Rochester NY's #1 Supplement Store

Aloe Vera Gel, Inner Filler, 32 fl oz

In Stock

Products #: SN066130-6
UPC: 02639510032
Manufacturer Price:$10.99
Our Price:
$7.95
Ships: Within 48 hours

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits

Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function

More Views

Details

Description A Dietary Supplement Inner Fillet Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified Kosher Pareve Contains 99% Organic Ingredients Retaining the Quality that Nature Created The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function Aloesorb Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process. Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as: Improved absorption of nutrients Supported healthy Immune System Enhanced antioxidant support Reduced toxic nitrate levels Suggested Use Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening. Refrigerate after opening. For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm. Other Ingredients Carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 fl oz. (59 ml) Serving Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 4 Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1 g <1% Calcium 25 mg 2% Magnesium 4 mg 1% Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 ml † Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60 mg † * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not Established.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

The VCO Difference

At Vitamin Card Outlet ... We make nutrition affordable!

Vitamin Card Outlet was founded in early 1997 as an independent health food and supplements retailer. With a background deeply rooted in deep discount retailing, our mission was to develop a vitamin store with high quality vitamins and nutritional products, herbal and sports supplement products at Everyday Low Prices. We discount each and every item in our store up to 50% off the Manufacturers listed Retail.

As a family owned and operated business for over 20 years our commitment to our customers is to provide quality supplements, at discounted prices on a variety of products, and to deliver them to you with the superior customer service!

Read More