For information call us 877-891-6206
Rochester NY's #1 Supplement Store

Oh Yeah! One Bar Almond Bliss 12 bars

In Stock

Products #: EU100346
UPC: 78843410796
Manufacturer Price:$0.00
Our Price:
$26.95
Ships: Within 48 hours

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Only 1g Sugar
High Protein (20+ grams)
Certified Gluten Free
100% OhYeah! Taste

More Views

Details

Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 230 - Calories from Fat 80 - Total Fat 9g 14% Saturated Fat 7g 35% Trans Fat 0g - Polyunsaturated Fat 1g - Monounsaturated Fat 1g - Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 125mg 5% Potassium 75mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 22g 7% Dietary Fiber 9g 36% Sugars 1g - Sugar Alcohol 10g - Protein 21g 42% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 2% Phosphorus 6% *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Oh Yeah! Blend consisting of whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate), Isomalto-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fiber), maltitol, glycerine, palm kernel oil, almonds, coconut, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural flavors, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), salt, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate, sucralose. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. †Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging. Details Certified Gluten Free. Only 1G Sugar. 22G Protein. Warnings Allergy Alert: This product contains Milk and Soy.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

VCO Blog