For information call us 877-891-6206
Rochester NY's #1 Supplement Store

Raw Fusion, Peanut Chocolate Fudge 15 Serving

In Stock

Products #: EU2570146
UPC: 67289853052
Manufacturer Price:$0.00
Our Price:
$19.95
Ships: Within 48 hours

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Hypo Allergenic. Raw Plant Based Protein Fusion. 100% Bio-fermented plant protein matrix. Gluten free. Non-dairy. Non-GMO. Non-animal. Hypo allergenic. Mimics the amino aid profile of milk protein. Incredible taste. Easy digestion. Raw Fusion is the world's first unmatched proprietary raw plant fusion matrix that sets a new industry standard for performance and taste. Raw Fusion contains a creamy, positively charged protein matrix that not only tastes incredibly awesome, but it's good for you. Raw Fusion is the brainchild of over 1 year of intense research & experimentation in the field of protein cold-extrusion technologies. With Raw Fusion you are getting 21 grams of an allergen, GMO & animal free custom bio-fermented plant protein fusion that is loaded with Pea Protein Isolate, brown rice sprouted & artichoke protein concentrate swirled in a delicious vanilla bean matrix. Raw Fusion amino acid profile mimics that of whey/milk thus is rich in Glutamine and contains over 4.580 mg of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) per serving. Our patent pending formulation is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically. Further, each ingredient is extracted from raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE. Raw Fusion is a next generation vegan, Raw Plant based protein that is not only easily digestible, but also ultra-healthy and ideal for those who like to be healthy and fit without compromising taste. No matter if you are looking to manage weight, increase vitality, trying to curb appetite or simply want to add quality macro-nutrients to your diet, here are just a few reasons why Raw Fusion is for you.

More Views

Details

Directions Add one scoop to 8-10 oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or blender and mix for about 10 seconds. Raw Fusion also works great for baking (for added protein), with oatmeal and/or with fruit juices. Protect from heat and freezing. Keep away from local space heat sources such as space heaters and radiators. Do not expose to direct sunlight or leave in vehicle exposed to sunlight. Do not allow exposure to high humidity above 65%). Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Warnings Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, shell fish, fish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and milk ingredients. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 15 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 116 - Calories from Fat 9 - Total Fat 1g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 288mg 12% Potassium 25mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 1g 3% Sugars 1g - Protein 21g 42% Iron 2mg 11% Phosphorus 137mg 14% *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Protein blend (pea protein isolate, rice protein isolate, artichoke protein powder), fructose, cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors, guar gum, stevia, glycine. No yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, soy, dairy, fish or preservatives added. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. †Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

The VCO Difference

At Vitamin Card Outlet ... We make nutrition affordable!

Vitamin Card Outlet was founded in early 1997 as an independent health food and supplements retailer. With a background deeply rooted in deep discount retailing, our mission was to develop a vitamin store with high quality vitamins and nutritional products, herbal and sports supplement products at Everyday Low Prices. We discount each and every item in our store up to 50% off the Manufacturers listed Retail.

As a family owned and operated business for over 20 years our commitment to our customers is to provide quality supplements, at discounted prices on a variety of products, and to deliver them to you with the superior customer service!

Read More